State of Sunshine Gets Pub on St Petersblog
Peter Schorch at St. Petersblog has joined the welcome wagon, with more-than-kind words about this new venture of mine:
He's been such a frequent poster on this blog that I didn't even notice that Jim Johnson set up his own blog called State of Sunshine. Even if he didn't offer such compelling commentary, I would have to mention Jim's site, but since he does add a unique, intelligent voice, it is truly my pleasure to welcome him to the blogosphere.For those who have not done so, make sure you add Peter's Blog to your feed aggregator and/or favorites. While I may not agree with his politics, his posts tend to be among the best written among the local blogs I read. Peter also took over the Florida News blog as well, keeping him busy. That is another blog I recommend you add to your list of reading.





<< Home